The OPTIZMO/HasOffers integration allows users of both platforms to easily manage Suppression Files and Opt-Out Links from within their HasOffers account. Create new lists, manage existing ones, and assign lists to your Offers all from within the HasOffers UI with a robust and easy-to-use iFrame style integration.
- The OPTIZMO integration with HasOffers utilizes two new Custom Pages, in addition to the iFrame, that will not be accessible unless permissions are granted between the applications. To begin, in your HasOffers account, click the API option in the drop down menu of the Support tab:
- Add the IP 255.0.0.1 to your whitelist. This will allow OPTIZMO's servers to communicate with your HasOffers account:
- Open another tab in your browser and go to https://hasoffers.optizmo.com. This is where you will plug in the three credentials needed to sync the systems:
The OPTIZMO ONID is found within the Settings area in OPTIZMO. Log in to your account, and click Settings in your main navigation bar.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page to the Affiliate Tracking System section:
- Hover over the Snapshot option and select OPTIZMO Sync.
- If everything is setup correctly, you should see the custom page displaying all your offers by advertiser, and a OPTIZMO OptOut List column.
Why can’t I see the OPTIZMO Sync option after going through the setup process?
- Logout of HasOffers and log back in.
- Redo the setup process. If you do not copy/paste the Network ID, API Key, or OPTIZMO ONID correct (having extra spaces, etc.), then the integration will not sync properly.