Next-Gen SUPPRESS is our new and updated platform that is now in beta release to select clients. Next-Gen SUPPRESS delivers a set of significant upgrades to your existing SUPPRESS account (Classic SUPPRESS) and is now available to activate through the beta program.
So, what changes when you activate Next-Gen SUPPRESS?
- The first thing you will notice is the new platform look and feel, complete with updated menus and page layouts to make SUPPRESS even easier to navigate and use. Some of thee key changes are:
- We have replaced the terms Publisher and Mailer and with Affiliate.
- The top menu has been moved to the left-hand side of the screen.
- The color scheme has been refreshed and modernized.
- Compliance information has been centralized under Insights which forms the new Home Page.
- The activation of Insights, our sophisticated set of advanced analytics capabilities. Insights acts as a direct replacement of the classic Alerts features in SUPPRESS and allows you to identify, investigate, and resolve Suppression Compliance issues with your Affiliates and their email sends.
What happens when I enable Next-Gen SUPPRESS?
You can enroll in the beta program today and activate Next-Gen SUPPRESS at the user account level. This will activate Next-Gen SUPPRESS for only the associated user account (the other users in your SUPPRESS account will be able to remain on Classic SUPPRESS). You are also able to easily toggle back to Classic SUPPRESS within your user account at any time.
Does Next-Gen SUPPRESS impact my data or settings?
Activating Next-Gen SUPPRESS has no impact on your data, security, or Opt-Out Settings. This allows you to easily switch back and forth between Next-Gen and Classic SUPPRESS and continue working from where you left off.
We are actively working on additional enhancements to Next-Gen SUPPRESS and upgrades will be released regularly that build upon the features available on day one of the beta program. Seed hits will be coming in the next few weeks along with new features drawn from the feedback of users participating in the beta.
Following the completion of the beta program, we will roll out Next-Gen SUPPRESS to all clients later in 2021. We have not yet set a target date for the full release, but we will provide extensive communications well ahead of the release, to ensure that clients are fully prepared for the upgrade.
Feedback and enhancements
We appreciate any feedback or questions you may have regarding the Next-Gen SUPPRESS beta and Insights. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments.