This article will show you how to find an affiliate's unique opt-out link directly from your SUPPRESS account.
- To begin, select the Campaigns option under the Configuration menu.
- From the Campaigns page, select the Campaign Name you want to get the opt-out link for. (In a Network account, select the Advertiser's name associated with the campaign and then select the Campaign Name from the Advertiser's Profile page).
- Now you should be at the Campaign Profile. Scroll down to the section called Selected Mailers Have Access and select the affiliate's name you would like to get the opt-out link for.
- Once selected, you are taken to the Affiliate Access page for that campaign. At the Affiliate Access Key section is the access key that will take you to the campaign access page for this affiliate where you can get the opt-out link. Select the URL.
- After the Access Key is selected, you should be taken to the Campaign Access page.
*Please note - if you are taking to a login page. You will need to either login to your ACCESS account our will need to set one up. Here is an article that will walk you through this: What is ACCESS?
- Lastly, from the Campaign Access page, if the affiliate has already downloaded or cleansed against the suppression file for the first time, you will be able to get the opt-out link from the Opt-Out Link section.
- If the opt-out link is not listed here, then you will need to use one of the following Export Options to retrieve the opt-out link.
- After you have made your selection, you will be taken to the next page where you can get the opt-out link.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org