This article will show you how to delete an Opt-Out List from your account.
1) Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab and select View Opt-Out Lists (Network accounts: Advertiser tab>View All Opt-Out Lists). This will take you to a page of all the Opt-Out Lists you have in your account.
2) Next, click the name of the list you would like to delete. This will take you to the list profile page.
3) From the list profile page, use the drop-down next to Edit Opt-Out List and select Delete Opt-Out List, then enter YES in the confirmation prompt.
*Please note the following...
- When you delete an Opt-Out List, all Campaigns associated with that list will be deleted as well.
- If you need to undelete an Opt-Out List, please contact support.
- The deletion is queued for 30 days before becoming permanent, however Mailer access to it will cease immediately.
- Opt-Out links will continue to function during the 30 day queue period.
- The list is removed from your billable storage count immediately.