A Mailer Access Key allows your email partners to access your Suppression Files in whatever way you allow them to, and generate Opt-Out Links for use in your email Campaigns. The system generates them dynamically when you add mailers to a campaign. To do this*:
- Create your Suppression List (if you don't have one yet)
- Create your Mailer profiles (if not already in the system)
- Create your Campaign, by choosing the list which applies, naming the Offer, and selecting the group of Publishers who need access to this offer/list. Using the Selected Mailers with Access setting while creating a Campaign will give you a checkbox field so you can pick and mix of Publishers to access this Offer. You can also use the Give access to all Mailers setting to automatically add all Mailers in your system to this Offer.
- Below where you choose your Mailers, there will be an option marked Email Access Keys. If you check that green, the system will automatically generate the keys, and send them to your partners.**
* In a Network Account, you must first have an Advertiser profile, then create the list and Campaign within that Advertiser. In an INTEGRATED Network OR Enterprise Advertiser system, all creation processes in OPTIZMO are achieved via API calls. You create your Campaigns, Mailers and Advertisers within your Affiliate Tracking Platform (i.e. CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath)
** If you do NOT want the keys to be sent automatically, just created in the system, uncheck the Email Access Keys option (make it a red X). The system will store them within the Campaign profile, and you can send them later from the Campaign Profile Page, when you're ready.