Articles in this section
- How to Add a Domain to my SUPPRESS Account
- How to Remove an Import from a Opt-Out List
- How do I View the Activity of an Opt-Out List?
- How do I View the Activity of a Campaign?
- How do I View the Activity of a Mailer?
- How to Create a Mailer
- How to Add a Mailer to a Campaign
- How to Delete a Campaign
- How to Restart a Campaign
- How to Stop a Campaign
View an existing Mailer Access Key.
View Mailer Access to Campaign
- Under Campaigns tab on the navigation bar menu, select View Campaigns
- Scroll over the Campaign you wish to view, and click Show Mailers from the options that appear.
- Scroll over the Mailer name whose key and settings you wish to see.
- Click the Mailer name to view the Access Key, History and Mailer Log.
You may add new Mailers to your Campaigns.
Add Mailer Access To Campaign
- Under Campaigns tab on the navigation bar menu, select View Campaigns.
- Select the Campaign you wish to provide access to.
- Scroll down to the Mailers section and click Manage Mailers.
- Scroll down to Choose Mailer and select the Mailer(s).
- You may email the Access Key by clicking the "X" next to the Email Access Keys option. This will change to a green tick.
- Scroll down and click Update.
You can create a Mailer and Access Key to add to your campaigns.
Create Mailer For Campaign
- Under Mailers tab on the navigation bar menu, select Create a Mailer.
- Enter the Mailers details.
- Scroll down and click Create Mailer button to complete.
- Return to the Add Mailer procedure to add the new mailer to your campaign.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In creating a Mailer, you will be given the option to either Add mailer to all Campaigns or Don't add mailer to any Campaigns. This is an "all or nothing" setting, where the mailer will either be given access to every campaign (in Advertiser accounts only, Network accounts will show Add to all Advertisers), or to none at all. If you wish to add this mailer to selected campaigns only, you will edit those individual campaigns, and use the Selected Mailers with Access setting to choose the Mailers you'd like to provide access to.