Articles in this section
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
- Are Mailer API Downloads Included in the "Accessed" Count?
- What is the Best Way to Get an Opt-Out Link to use for Internal Purposes?
- I Changed My Opt-Out Link Domain, Will My Old Opt-Out Link Work?
- I Cancelled My Account, Why Am I Still Receiving a Bill?
- Can I Look up Which Mailer is Assigned an Opt-Out Link from My SUPPRESS Account?
- Can I Export a List of All the Campaigns and Mailers I have Set up in My Account?
- What is Clear Last Grab?
- Do You Have Training Videos?
- Can I Place a Temporary Billing Pause on My Account?
To resolve a blacklisted domain, you may override the default domain which was provided with your account. SUPPRESS comes with a default domain for collecting unsubscribes out of the box. If ever blacklisted, deliverability of any email with that domain inside can be seriously impacted. To resolve this issue, you will need to purchase Custom Domains from your chosen domain registrar, switching out any blacklisted domains. This will help ensure continued deliverability of your email marketing messages.
Typically, domains can be blacklisted for a couple of reasons, such as a publisher hitting bad email addresses; commonly known as spam-traps, set up by a blacklisting site. Another reason could be the result of a publisher repeatedly mailing recipients who hit the spam button, or report those emails to these sites. The only way around this is to change your domain. You can set up additional domains in your account any time by using the Custom Domain feature, located in the sub menu of the Settings tab on the navigation bar.
To add a custom opt-out domain, refer to the Add a Custom Opt-Out Domain page