Articles in this section
- Ongage API Integration Feature Set?
- How do Blacklisted Domains get Delisted?
- Introduction to Send Events
- What is Next-Gen SUPPRESS?
- What is the difference between the Premium, Basic, and Custom Domain Options?
- Transfer Failed - What Should I Do?
- What Email Service Providers (ESPs), CRM's and Lead Management tools do you integrate with?
- How Can I Check when a Mailer has Successfully Downloaded a Opt-Out List?
- Can you Disable the Global Opt-Out List from Being Added to an Opt-Out List?
- What is a Sub-Mailer?
To resolve a blacklisted domain, you may override the default domain which was provided with your account. SUPPRESS comes with a default domain for collecting unsubscribes out of the box. If ever blacklisted, deliverability of any email with that domain inside can be seriously impacted. To resolve this issue, you will need to purchase Custom Domains from your chosen domain registrar, switching out any blacklisted domains. This will help ensure continued deliverability of your email marketing messages.
Typically, domains can be blacklisted for a couple of reasons, such as a publisher hitting bad email addresses; commonly known as spam-traps, set up by a blacklisting site. Another reason could be the result of a publisher repeatedly mailing recipients who hit the spam button, or report those emails to these sites. The only way around this is to change your domain. You can set up additional domains in your account any time by using the Custom Domain feature, located in the sub menu of the Settings tab on the navigation bar.
To add a custom opt-out domain, refer to the Add a Custom Opt-Out Domain page