Articles in this section
- What Is OPTIZMO's Managed Domain & IP Service?
- How to Create a Mailer
- How to Add a Mailer to a Campaign
- How to Delete a Campaign
- How to Restart a Campaign
- How to Stop a Campaign
- How to Edit a Campaign
- Can I Allow One or More Mailers to Access My Suppression Data in Plain Text?
- How to add alert notification emails
- How to View Disabled Mailers In Your SUPPRESS Account
This article will help you to manage your Opt-Out Lists in the following ways:
- Edit Settings in an existing list
- Add records to an existing list
- Download a list
- Delete a list
- Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab in your main nav bar (Advertisers tab in Network. accounts), and click View (All) Opt-Out lists.
- Find the name of the list you need to edit.
- Hover over the name, and click Edit from the options that pop up.
- Edit and save your changes.
Note: You may choose to import one or more different types of Suppression Files that you want to suppress from your email delivery list with your account. Common types of Suppression Files are Opt-Out Lists from previous Campaigns and data systems, a current customer list or a list of competitors. If you are creating a list for the first time, please refer to the Creating an Opt-Out List article here.
- Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab in your main nav bar (Advertisers tab in Network accounts), and click View All Opt-Out lists.
- Find the name of the list you wish to add records to.
- Hover over the name, and click Add Emails from the options that pop up.
- You may now choose to import a file (.csv or .txt), or copy/paste the list of addresses that are to be added.
- Enter the email address of whomever is to be notified on completion.
- Click on the blue Add Emails button at the bottom of the page.
Download an Opt-Out List
- Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab in your main navigation bar (Advertisers tab in Network accounts), and click View (All) Opt-Out lists.
- Find and click on your Opt-Out List.
- Hover over the drop-down arrow beside the blue Edit Opt-Out List button to the right, and click on Download List.
- Select your preferred file options and filters.
- Click Download List to initiate the extraction from the database, and complete the download using the Click to Download Suppression File link at the top of the page.
- Select your location and click Save.
Delete an Opt-Out List
- Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab in your main navigation bar, (Advertisers tab in Network accounts), and click View (All) Opt-Out lists.
- Find and click on the name of the list you wish to delete.
- On the appropriate List Profile Page, select Delete Opt-Out List from the drop-down menu next to the blue Edit Opt-Out List button, and follow the prompt to confirm.
- Deleting any list will result in a 30 day queue before permanent deletion.
- During this period, Opt-Out Links leading to the list will still function.
- OPTIZMO's technical team can reverse the deletion for you, if an error was made.
- The list is immediately removed from your billable storage count.