Only for use in Network/Agency accounts. A Key may be created from the Advertiser Profile page in your account, and sent to your Advertiser contact so they may directly import updates to their Suppression List stored in your account.
1) Hover over the Advertiser tab from your account and select View Advertisers. This will take you to a list of all the Advertisers you have set up in your account.
2) Find and click the Advertiser's name that you wish to send the Access Key to. This will take you to that Advertiser's profile page.
3) Next, scroll down to the section called Advertiser Access and select the Create Advertiser Access button.
4) You should now be at the Create Advertiser Access page where you can set up all the required information.
*Please note the following...
Contact Details - Enter the point of contact who will be responsible for importing the updated Suppression List.
Access Details - This is where you select the Opt-Out List that you want the imported records to go to. Followed by how often you want the Advertiser to be notified about uploading an updated Suppression List.
Import Notification - Enabling this option will give you the ability to send an automated notification to this Advertiser that it is time to update their List. Choose between 5-10 days.
5) Once you have entered all the appropriate information, enable the Email Access Link option by clicking it to a green check mark, and press the Create Access button. This will save the Advertiser Access Key profile, and send it to the Advertiser immediately.
If you have any questions with creating Advertiser Access Keys, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.