Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Premium, Basic, and Custom Domain Options?
- Transfer Failed - What Should I Do?
- What Email Service Providers (ESPs) do you integrate with?
- How Can I Check when a Mailer has Successfully Downloaded a Opt-Out List?
- Can you Disable the Global Opt-Out List from being added to an Opt-Out List?
- What is a Sub-Mailer?
- Can You Set Up a Subdomain as a Custom Domain?
- Are your Opt-Out Landing Pages Secure?
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
- Are Mailer API Downloads Included in the "Accessed" Count?
Sending a Mailer Access Key
To send a Mailer an Access Key for a Campaign they've previously been added to, or if you would simply like to view an Access Key, follow the instructions below:
- Hover over Campaigns from the top navigation bar menu and select View Campaigns. (In a Network account, start by clicking Advertisers, then hovering over the proper Advertiser's name and clicking Campaigns. Then continue below.)
- Scroll over the Campaign you wish to view, and click Show Mailers from the options that appear.
- Scroll over and click on the desired Mailer.
- To send the Access Key to the specific Campaign and its associated Opt-Out List(s) generating an Opt-Out Link, click Email Access Link.
- Verify the correct email address for the Mailer receiving the Access Key and click the blue Send Access button.
- Once clicked, SUPPRESS will automatically email the Access Key to the Mailer and the Mailer can now download your Suppression File or upload their Opt-In List to cleanse against your Suppression File, and finally receive their Opt-out Link.
If you have not created a Campaign, please refer to the article titled Create a Campaign.