Articles in this section
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
- Are Mailer API Downloads Included in the "Accessed" Count?
- What is the Best Way to Get an Opt-Out Link to use for Internal Purposes?
- I Changed My Opt-Out Link Domain, Will My Old Opt-Out Link Work?
- I Cancelled My Account, Why Am I Still Receiving a Bill?
- Can I Look up Which Mailer is Assigned an Opt-Out Link from My SUPPRESS Account?
- Can I Export a List of All the Campaigns and Mailers I have Set up in My Account?
- What is Clear Last Grab?
- Do You Have Training Videos?
- Can I Place a Temporary Billing Pause on My Account?
Sending a Mailer Access Key
To send a Mailer an Access Key for a Campaign they've previously been added to, or if you would simply like to view an Access Key, follow the instructions below:
- Hover over Campaigns from the top navigation bar menu and select View Campaigns. (In a Network account, start by clicking Advertisers, then hovering over the proper Advertiser's name and clicking Campaigns. Then continue below.)
- Scroll over the Campaign you wish to view, and click Show Mailers from the options that appear.
- Scroll over and click on the desired Mailer.
- To send the Access Key to the specific Campaign and its associated Opt-Out List(s) generating an Opt-Out Link, click Email Access Link.
- Verify the correct email address for the Mailer receiving the Access Key and click the blue Send Access button.
- Once clicked, SUPPRESS will automatically email the Access Key to the Mailer and the Mailer can now download your Suppression File or upload their Opt-In List to cleanse against your Suppression File, and finally receive their Opt-out Link.
If you have not created a Campaign, please refer to the article titled Create a Campaign.