Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Premium, Basic, and Custom Domain Options?
- Transfer Failed - What Should I Do?
- What Email Service Providers (ESPs) do you integrate with?
- How Can I Check when a Mailer has Successfully Downloaded a Opt-Out List?
- Can you Disable the Global Opt-Out List from being added to an Opt-Out List?
- What is a Sub-Mailer?
- Can You Set Up a Subdomain as a Custom Domain?
- Are your Opt-Out Landing Pages Secure?
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
- Are Mailer API Downloads Included in the "Accessed" Count?
Seeds are email addresses that can be used to monitor various activity, such as frequency of use, in an email list. By seeding a suppression file, SUPPRESS provides insight that will help you protect your Suppression Files from being monetized and maliciously spammed. If you receive this type of Alert, then there is little room to interpret anything other than that a Mailer is sending mail to addresses on your Suppression File. The Alert will tell you what Mailer the seed is associated with, and you will be able to view what was sent to the seeded address.
What should you do if you receive a Seed Hit Alert?
Contact your Mailer immediately to seek remediation and resolution.