Articles in this section
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
- Are Mailer API Downloads Included in the "Accessed" Count?
- What is the Best Way to Get an Opt-Out Link to use for Internal Purposes?
- I Changed My Opt-Out Link Domain, Will My Old Opt-Out Link Work?
- I Cancelled My Account, Why Am I Still Receiving a Bill?
- Can I Look up Which Mailer is Assigned an Opt-Out Link from My SUPPRESS Account?
- Can I Export a List of All the Campaigns and Mailers I have Set up in My Account?
- What is Clear Last Grab?
- Do You Have Training Videos?
- Can I Place a Temporary Billing Pause on My Account?
An Opt-Out Link is generated whenever a Mailer has downloaded a Suppression File via an Access Key. Once the Opt-Out Link is generated, an unsubscribe page is hosted by SUPPRESS.
An Access Key creates a portal for your Mailer, or you the Advertiser, to gain access to download an Opt-Out List (Suppression File) or upload an Opt-In List to cleanse via a Campaign. Once the download or upload/cleanse process has completed, the Opt-Out Link will be generated and provided along with the proper file.