Articles in this section
- How do Blacklisted Domains get Delisted?
- What is the difference between the Premium, Basic, and Custom Domain Options?
- Transfer Failed - What Should I Do?
- What Email Service Providers (ESPs), CRM's and Lead Management tools do you integrate with?
- How Can I Check when a Mailer has Successfully Downloaded a Opt-Out List?
- Can you Disable the Global Opt-Out List from Being Added to an Opt-Out List?
- What is a Sub-Mailer?
- Can You Set Up a Subdomain as a Custom Domain?
- Are your Opt-Out Landing Pages Secure?
- What does "Connection Stalled" Mean When a Transfer Fails?
An Opt-Out Link is generated whenever a Mailer has downloaded a Suppression File via an Access Key. Once the Opt-Out Link is generated, an unsubscribe page is hosted by SUPPRESS.
An Access Key creates a portal for your Mailer, or you the Advertiser, to gain access to download an Opt-Out List (Suppression File) or upload an Opt-In List to cleanse via a Campaign. Once the download or upload/cleanse process has completed, the Opt-Out Link will be generated and provided along with the proper file.