SUPPRESS provides robust Alert Notification features for recipient Complaints, Seed Hits, and Non-Compliance. These Alerts provide analytics that help you to better manage your Suppression Files and monitor your email partners. You have options to: Send Alerts to a Mailer, Delete Alerts, Open a Closed Alert, or Close an Open Alert.
Enabling/Disabling Account-wide Alerts
- Click the Settings tab on the navigation menu bar.
- Scroll down to the Daily Notifications section and enable/disable each alert feature (complaint, seed-hit, non-compliance) as desired.
- A notification will be sent to your Notification Email daily with any Alerts logged.
Show/Hide Alert Visibility on your View Campaigns, Mailers, or Opt-Out Lists Page
- Hover over your choice of either the Campaigns, Mailers or Opt-Out Lists tabs on the Navigation bar. Click the View Profile link on the sub-menu that appears.
- At the far right, below the blue Create a... button, click on the gray and slightly faded Edit Columns tab.
- A sub-menu set will appear across the top, displaying feature choices and toggles. Enable/Disable each preferred Alert to be viewed.
***Note, this will only affect visibility for the lists within the respective profile level.
View All Alerts Separately
- Click the Alerts tab on the navigation bar menu.
- Find the blue drop-down button near the top-right of the page. Click the drop-down arrow on this button and select which type of alert to view: Complaint, Seed, or Non-Compliance.
- Each of the two smaller sections on the right side of the page, Top Mailers and Top Campaigns, allow you to view the history of each Alert type for the past 90 days. In this section, you can view both your Top Mailers andTop Campaigns in the last 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 days by using the date segment drop-down arrows.
- Next, select the preferred attributes to view for the two drop-down fields displaying Group by and Show.
- Finally, review your data to gain the insights you need.
Batch Actions for Alerts (Sending, Deleting, Opening and Closing)
SUPPRESS does not automatically send out Alerts to Mailers. However, the system does provide the notification and transparency needed to investigate any Mailer issues, cooperatively with the Publisher, in order to identify and resolve them quickly. When an issue is identified, SUPPRESS provides you the functionality to Batch Send Alerts to all Mailers from within the Alerts page of the system.
- Click the Alerts tab on the navigation bar.
- Locate the blue drop-down button arrow on the far right side of the page, click on it, and choose the alert type you want to work with (Complaint, Seed or Non-Compliance).
- To view all of open Alerts, click on the gray plus "+" sign that is between the Show field and the Top Mailer section.
- Next, select All Alerts or Open Alerts in the Show field and then choose one of the Group by choices (Mailer, Date, or Campaign.)
- Then check the specific Alerts you want to include in the Batch Action or just choose to Batch All by clicking in the box next to the Batch Actions drop-down menu. (This will automatically choose all the alerts for you.) Execute the Batch Action by choosing one of the following four functions in the Batch Action drop-down menu:
Send Alerts - To send alerts to your Mailer(s), click the blue Batch Actions drop-down button. Then click Send Alert(s). A default pop-up email message (with a field to input any additional message of your choice) will be sent to the selected Mailers. Once you have completed the fields within the pop-up message, press Send. (Note: In a Network account which is integrated with any 3rd party tracking platform such as CAKE or HitPath, the Publisher's email address isn't sent to our system by that 3rd party platform. You will need to add each Mailer's contact info within their individual Profile Settings for this Send function to work properly.)
Delete Alerts - To delete the Alerts in your account, click on the blue Batch Actions drop-down button. Then click Delete. A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm the deletion of the selected Alerts. This pop-up message will also provide a warning to you that once you have clicked to confirm the deletion, it cannot be reversed.
Set to Open - To open any closed ticket, select the Alerts to be opened and click on the blue Batch Actions drop-down menu button. Then click Set to Open. This will open any selected, closed Alert that has not been deleted.
Set to Close - To close an open ticket, select the Alerts to be opened and click on the blue Batch Actions drop down menu button. Then click Set to Closed. This will Close any selected, open alert that has not been deleted.