This document will show you how to create a new Suppression List for an Offer within the TUNE platform.
1. Located the Offer that needs to have a Suppression List by selecting the “Optizmo Sync” option (SNAPSHOT>Optizmo Sync).
2. Locate the Offer you want to add a Suppression List to and select Create New Opt-Out List. This should trigger an API call to OPTIZMO where you are taken to the Opt-Out Lists page to create a new list.
3. Select the Create a List button
Note: This should take you to the Create an Opt-Out List page below, where you can create the Opt-Out List and choose the appropriate settings. If do not know what setting to use, refer to this knowledge base article: Creating an Opt-Out List, or contact your account manager for training.
4. After you have created the new list. Select the “Optizmo Sync” option and locate the Offer that will use the new Opt-Out List. Then select the new Opt-Out List from the drop-down and assign it to the Offer.
Note: save the list to the Offer, click anywhere on the page once the Opt-Out List is selected.
You should now know how to create a new Opt-Out List for an offer in HasOffers. Once the Offer is made available to your Affiliates, they should be able to access your Opt-Out data and receive their Opt-Out Link. To verify that everything is setup correctly, login as one of your Affiliates and confirm you can access the Opt-Out List and receive the opt-out link. Please see instructions below…
5. In the affiliate portal hover under the Offers tab and select Optizmo Suppression Links.
This should take you to the Optizmo Suppression Links page where you can get the Opt-Out Link and access to the Suppression List.
6. When selecting the "Get links" button found on the right, OPTIZMO will dynamically provide the Affiliate with their unique Mailer Access Key (MAK) and Opt-Out Link. This MAK will grant access to the Optizmo system where they will download the Suppression List you’ve assigned to the offer. This access will create the API call which sends the Publisher profile to OPTIZMO, eliminating the need to manually create those within the application.
Tip #1 - Offers are not showing for the Affiliates. They receive the following message below…
1. Login into OPTIZMO directly and verify that the Affiliate, Opt-Out List, or campaign has not been deleted/disabled. If it has, enable/undelete it.
2. Verify the Affiliate has permission to access the offer
Tip #2 - My Affiliates are receiving an Access Expired message.
Verify an Opt-Out List is assigned to the offer. If not Opt-Out List is assigned, the Offer will not be available for the Affiliate.
Note: you may not have access to undelete a Mailer/Publisher from your account. Contact support to assist with this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip #3 - Can I turn off the HasOffers Suppression List?
Within any offer where you are going to use OPTIZMO to handle the Suppression File and Opt-Out Link, you will need to disable the HasOffers Suppression List option in the offer itself, if not already done. This will avoid creating any confusion for your Publisher. The setting is found by editing the Settings section of any offer profile:
*You may use both OPTIZMO Suppression functionality and any Advertiser provided Suppression Links simultaneously within HasOffers. Simply keep the Suppression List function enabled on any offer where your Advertiser has provided their own non-OPTIZMO generated Opt-Out Link/Suppression List access. If you are accessing the Advertisers Suppression List from OPTIZMO already, you will create a Linked List. This will be covered in any OPTIZMO training sessions. ** OPTIZMO stores a note in each offer you assign their service to. It is found in the Details section of the Offer. Do not remove this note. It will not be shown to Affiliates.
Note: If this does not solve your problem, please contact support: email@example.com