TUNE (HasOffers) - Affiliate Access to Suppression List, and How to Retrieve Opt-Out Links
This document will show how your publishers will retrieve the Opt-Out Link and gain access to the Suppression List.
- In the Affiliate Portal hover under the Offers tab and select OPTIZMO Suppression Links
This should take you to the OPTIZMO Suppression Links page where you can get the Opt-Out Link and access to the Suppression List.
- When selecting the “Get links” button found on the right, OPTIZMO will dynamically provide the Affiliate with their unique Mailer Access Key (MAK) and Opt-Out Link. This MAK will grant access to the OPTIZMO system where they will download the Suppression List you’ve assigned to the Offer. This access will create the API Call which sends the Publisher profile to OPTIZMO, eliminating the need to manually create those within the application.
Tip #1: Offers are not showing for the Affiliates. They receive the following message below…
- Verify an OPTIZMO hosted Opt-Out list is assigned to the Offer. If no OPTIZMO hosted Opt-Out List is assigned, the Offer will not be available for the Affiliate.
- Verify the Affiliate has permission to access the Offer.
Note: If this does not solve your problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip #2: My Affiliates are receiving a Access Expired message.
- Login into OPTIZMO directly and verify that the Affiliate, Opt-Out List, or Campaign has not been deleted/disabled. If it has, enable/undelete it.
Note: Please note – you may not have access to undelete a Mailer/Publisher from your account. Contact support to assist with this: email@example.com