This article applies to Network users only, and will cover how to remove a Linked List from an active Campaign, and replace it with a Standard List, or one provided by your Advertiser in a way other than via OPTIZMO.
Note: Simply selecting another list from within the offer card in CAKE will not properly remove the list from the offer, and issues will ensue. CAKE stores the Access Key used to create the Linked List within the offer itself, so it must be manually stripped away, and the system told that OPTIZMO is no longer the host of the file.
- Open the Advertiser Card in CAKE
- Click on the Suppression Lists Tab
- Click on the list you wish to edit
- Select the Primary Offer this list is associated with
- UNCHECK “Received Optizmo Access Key”
- Click Next / Finish
You may now navigate back to the appropriate offer card, and save a different existing list, or create a new one.