This article will cover deleting an Opt-Out list from your OPTIZMO/CAKE integration. Only perform this action if you no longer need this List for any purpose. A period of 30 days from the last email blast using an Opt-Out Link from this list, at minimum, should be allowed before deleting a list, as Opt-Out Links will no longer function once the list is permanently deleted.
Deleting an Opt-Out List
Removing the list from CAKE as well as from your OPTIZMO account is a two-step process.
Deleting from CAKE
- Navigate to the Advertiser Card, and click the Suppression Lists tab.
- Find the list you wish to delete, and click the red icon to the far right of the row.
Deleting From OPTIZMO
- Deleting any list will result in placing it in a 30 day queue before permanent deletion.
- During this period, Opt-Out Links leading to the List will still function.
- OPTIZMO's technical team can reverse the deletion for you, if an error was made.
- The deleted list is immediately removed from your billable storage count.
For Advertiser Accounts:
- Click on the Opt-Out Lists tab in your primary navigation bar.
- Click on the name of the list you wish to delete.
- On the appropriate List Profile Page, select Delete Opt-Out List and follow the prompt to confirm.
For Network Accounts:
- Hover over the Advertisers tab in your primary navigation bar.
- Click on View All Opt-Out Lists from the menu.
- Find and click on the name of the list you wish to delete.
- On the appropriate List Profile Page, select Delete Opt-Out List from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Edit Opt-Out List" button, and follow the prompt to confirm.