This article will explain how your Affiliates/Mailers can gain access to the Suppression List and get the Opt-Out Link for a Campaign.
- To gain access to the Mailer Portal the Affiliate will either receive a email directly from OPTIZMO, or will gain access through the Affiliate Portal from one of our integrated partners. To access an Affiliate's Mailer Portal manually, do the following
- Go to the Campaign Profile page of the campaign in question.
- Select the Mailer's name. This will take you to the Mailer's Access page for the campaigns.
- Then select the Mailer Access Key link.
- From the Mailer Portal page the Affiliate will have two options: Download Opt-Out List or Cleanse Opt-In list.
- To download the Suppression List, select the Continue button from the Download Opt-Out List section. Alternatively, if the Affiliate chooses to upload their mailing list to be scrubbed against the Suppression File they would choose Cleanse Opt-In List, and upload their file. (*Please note - OPTIZMO does NOT keep Affiliate's mailing data. It is used for cleansing purposes only.)
- Whichever option they choose, the Affiliate will then be taken to a new page where they will receive the Opt-Out Link.
- The Affiliate will then take this Opt-Out Link and embed it in the creative that they are sending on your behalf.
Note: Some Affiliates may not have access to download or cleanse the Suppression List. This is dictated by the Advertiser's settings. If you need assistance with turning on one of these features, contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org.