This article will show you how to manually add Opt-Outs to an existing Opt-Out List.
- Hover over the Opt-Out Lists tab in your main navigation bar and select View Opt-Out Lists. (In a Network account: hover over the Advertisers tab and select View Opt-Out Lists.)
- Then select the name of the list you would like to add email addresses to.
- Then from the list profile page, select the drop-down arrow from the Edit Opt-Out Lists button and select Add Emails.
- Lastly, you can either upload a file with the email address that need to be added or paste them directly in the Paste List section.
For network users, you cannot add emails to Linked Lists with this method. You will need to send them to the Advertiser who owns the list, or add them to your Global Opt-Out List, which will append them to every list being accessed from your account.
We accept the following formats:
- Plain Text - plain text file with each Email on a separate line.
- CSV - comma delimited file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Tab - tab delimited file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Pipe - pipe delimited (|) file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Zip - file containing either of the above files (single file only, no directories/paths).
If you have further questions around this, please contact support: email@example.com