In your SUPPRESS account, you can assign a domain to a specific Mailer or group of Mailers. Assigning a domain to a Mailer will override any domain added to an Opt-Out List, account, and also the default domain. This option is a recommended best practice to if you work with 3 or more mailers.
1. Hover over the Mailers tab and select View Mailers.
2. Then select the Mailer's name you want to assign a domain to on the Mailers page.
3. From the Mailer Profile page select the Edit Mailer button to edit the setting for this Mailer.
4. Then scroll down to the Settings section and select the domain you want to assign the Mailer from the Opt-Out Domain drop-down menu.
5. Once the domain is selected, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Update button to save the changes.
*Please note - once the domain has been assigned to the Mailer, you will want to have your Mailer get a new Opt-Out Link so they can start using the Opt-Out Link with the new domain.
If you have further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org