This article will show you how to add a Mailer to an existing Campaign in your SUPPRESS account.
*Please note - if your SUPPRESS account is integrated with one of our tracking system partners, do not add a Mailer manually. Mailers/Publishers are added automatically through those tracking platforms.
1. Hover over the Campaigns tab on the navigation menu bar. (In a Network account, click on Advertisers and hover under the name of the Advertiser whose Campaign you need to edit. Then select Campaigns.)
2. From the Campaigns page, find the Campaign which you need to add a Mailer to, and select the Campaign Name.
3. Then select the Edit Campaign button from the Campaign Profile page.
4. Next, from the Settings page of the Campaign scroll down to the Choose Mailers section and select the new Mailers you would like to add to this Campaign.
*Please note - if the Mailer does not exist and needs to be added, then select the Create New Mailer button. To learn more about how to add a Mailer to your SUPPRESS account, please review this article [Add Mailer Place Holder]
5. If you are ready for the Mailer(s) to receive an Access Key for this Campaign, enable the Email New Access Keys option.
If you would like to send the Access Key manually when you are ready, refer to this article for next steps: [Placeholder for Resend Access Key].
6. Lastly, select the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org