This article will show you how to create a new Campaign in your SUPPRESS account.
1. Hover your cursor over the Campaigns tab on the navigation bar and Choose Create a Campaign. (In a Network account, you would start from the desired Advertiser profile page.)
2. Next, select the desired Opt-Out List to attach to this Campaign in the Opt-Out List details section.
*Please note - If you don't have an Opt-Out List to select, you may create one by clicking the Add Opt-Out List link adjacent to the drop-down menu.
Please see How to Create an Opt-Out List for further instructions on how to set up a Suppression File.
3. Then add the Campaign Name and Short Description.
Campaign Name - Is the name your Mailers/Affiliates will see; not to be confused with the List name. The Campaign Name should clearly indicate the Opt-Out List to which the Offer pertains, in order to avoid any confusion with your Mailers.
Short Description - This is not a required field, but you can add any internal notes related to this Campaign. This is not seen by your Mailers/Affiliates and is used for internal purposes only.
Don't append the Global List - When this is enabled, the Global Opt-Out list in your account will NOT be added to the Opt-Out List attached to the Campaign when it is downloaded by your Mailers/Affiliates.
4. If you have Creative Distribution Manager enabled in your account, then you will have the option to set the From Addresses, Subject Lines, Instructions, and Opt-Out Text Variable for the Campaign you are setting up.
If you don't see this option in your account, continue to the next step.
To learn more about Creative Distribution Manager, please review this article: Creative Distribution Management. If you would like to have this enabled in your account, please reach out to your account manager for details.
5. Next, choose the Mailers you would like to have access to this Campaign.
Give Access to All Mailers - If this option is enabled, ALL the existing Mailers you have set up, along with new Mailers added in the future, will have access to this Campaign.
Give Access to Selected Mailers - This will allow you to select the Mailers you want to have access to this campaign, based on the existing Mailers you have set up in the system.
*Please note - If you don't have a Mailer set up, please refer to this article for setup instructions: Mailers/Publishers.
6. You may choose to add an expiration date to the Campaign to terminate access on that date (e.g. 12/31/19 for a Winter holiday campaign), or you may add a download limit (e.g. 10 downloads) that once met, would also terminate access.
7. Lastly, select the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org