Everflow - Publishers Access
This document will show how you can verify a successful pairing of an Opt-Out List to an Offer for your Publishers. In validating the pairing, you will also be able to see and explain to your Publishers how they will receive their Opt-Out Link and List.
1. In the Partners section of the main menu, choose Manage. Then, select any partner whose access you’d like to validate/experience. Next, select the “three dot menu” item to the far right of their name, you’ll see an option to Impersonate them. Once selected, it will open their partner portal where you can view their approved Offers. We’ll use the Test Affw (1) profile for this example.
2. Then, search for the Offer you would like to test (again, we’re using Test API in this series of articles). Once the Offer is found, select the name as denoted by the arrow in the picture below.
3. At this point, you be looking at the Offer details which looks similar to this:
4. Then, simply scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see a frame marked OPTIZMO Integration on the bottom-right side. Within it is the Publisher's Opt-Out Link for this Offer, and the URL (Mailer Access Key) they can use to get to their Mailer portal in SUPPRESS, where they will download and/or scrub against your Suppression File.
Publishers having troubles, or not seeing what they should? Try the below tips. If you’re still having any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip #1 - SUPPRESS Opt-Out link and Opt-Out List are not showing for the Affiliates.
- Login into OPTIZMO directly and verify that the Affiliate, Opt-Out List, or Campaign has not been deleted/disabled. If it has, enable/undelete it. (You may need to request support from our team for undeleting, depending on how long it’s been.)
- Verify the Affiliate has permission to access the Offer.
Tip #2 - My Affiliates are receiving an Access Expired message.
Verify an Opt-Out List is assigned to the Offer. If not Opt-Out List is assigned, the Offer will not be available for the Affiliate.
Tip #3 - Check to make sure the Everflow Suppression List is turned off.
Within any offer where you are going to use SUPPRESS to handle the Opt-Out List and Opt-Out Link, you will need to disable any other active option within the Offer itself, if not already done. This will avoid creating any confusion for your Publisher. The setting is found by editing the General Settings section of any offer profile:
And then clicking on the green Enable Email Opt-Out toggle, so it becomes red (deactivated):
*Please note - you may use both OPTIZMO Suppression List functionality and any Advertiser provided Suppression Links simultaneously within Everflow. Simply keep the Email Opt-Out function enabled, and add the Advertiser provided Suppression File URL and Unsubscribe URL, as outlined above. Typically this is not a common use case, and you will be using OPTIZMO to manage your Suppression Files.
If you have further questions, please contact us: email@example.com