This article will show you how to delete an Opt-Out List from your account.
1) Hover your cursor over the Opt-Out Lists option under the Configuration menu and select Opt-Out Lists.
2) Next, click the name of the Opt-Out List you would like to delete. This will take you to the List Profile page.
3) From the List Profile page, use the drop-down next to Edit Opt-Out List and select Delete Opt-Out List, then enter YES in the confirmation prompt.
*Please note the following...
- When you delete an Opt-Out List, all Campaigns associated with that list will be deleted as well.
- If you need to undelete an Opt-Out List, please contact support at: email@example.com
- The deletion is queued for 30 days before becoming permanent, however, Affiliate access to it will cease immediately.
- Opt-Out Links will continue to function during the 30 day queue period.
- The list is removed from your billable storage count immediately.
If you have further questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org