Articles in this section
- How to Create an SMS Opt-Out List
- What is the timing of when Send Events Open or Close?
- How to Self-Host a Domain
- Opt-Out Page Styling
- Find/Delete a Record - Network Accounts
- How to Restart/Enable an Affiliate's Access to an Active Campaign
- How to Disable an Affiliate's Access to an Active Campaign
- How to Set up a Webhook for Iterable
- Can I Allow One or More Affiliates to Access My Suppression Data in Plain Text?
- Complaint Alert
This article will show you how to send an Affiliate an Access Key for a Campaign they've previously been added to, or if you would simply like to view an Access Key, follow the instructions below:
- Hover your cursor over the Campaigns option under the Configuration menu and select Campaigns. (In a Network account, campaigns are created at the Advertiser Profile level by selecting the Advertisers menu option).
- Scroll over the Campaign you wish to view, and click Show Affiliates from the options that appear.
- Scroll over and click on the desired Affiliate.
- At the top of the page is the Affiliate Access Key and to resend it to the Affiliate, simply select the Email Access Link button.
- Verify the correct email address for the Affiliate receiving the Access Key and click the blue Send Access button.
- Once clicked, SUPPRESS will automatically email the Access Key to the Affiliate and the Affiliate can now download your Suppression File or upload their Opt-In List to cleanse against your Suppression File, and finally, receive their Opt-out Link.
If you have not created a Campaign, please refer to this article: How to Create a Campaign
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com