This article will walk you through how to integrate your SUPPRESS account to Iterable via a webhook.
1. Navigate to “Integrations” within your Iterable project and select “Workflow Webhooks”.
2. Click on “+New Webhook” to create a workflow webhook.
3. Next, provide a name (preferably a name similar to the name of the list you’re looking after) and then select GET request.
4. Then you will want to get an opt-out link from your SUPPRESS. The opt-out link should be connected to the appropriate opt-out list in your account so when emails are sent from Iterable it will be added the to correct list.
*Please note - to learn how to get an opt-out link from your account, please review this article: Where do I get my Opt-Out Links?
5. Next, take the opt-out link and add the following to the end of the link &email=%7B%7Bemail%7D%7D&api=1. The completed link should look something like: https://mydomain.com/o-frlc-f12-fe2efe15ac3dc261f4e4652e459d2354&email=%7B%7Bemail%7D%7D&api=1
and then insert the opt-out link in the URL section from the Create Workflow Webhook page.
6. Navigate to “Messaging” within your Iterable project and select “Workflows”.
7. Create a new workflow with a start node trigger of “Unsubscribed from Channel” (or “Unsubscribed from Message Type” depending on use case). Then select the appropriate message type or channel. Once a user unsubscribes from that list, they will enter this workflow.
8. Set up another node branching from the trigger start node under “Call Webhook”.
9. Select the preconfigured workflow webhook from earlier.
10. Repeat and create additional workflows based on how many dependent campaigns/lists there are.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com"