Everflow Integration- Initial Setup
This article is intended for those who are setting up an initial feed between an Everflow instance and a new OPTIZMO account. The OPTIZMO/Everflow integration allows users of both platforms to easily manage Suppression Files and Opt-Out Links from within their Everflow account. Create new lists, manage existing ones, and assign lists to your Campaigns all from within the Everflow UI with a robust and easy-to-use iFrame style integration.
*Please note - If you are moving from another tracking platform to Everflow and need legacy OPTIZMO/Tracking System data to transfer, or need existing data in your OPTIZMO account to sync up correctly with your new Everflow instance, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Activating the Integration
1. First, you will need to enter your OPTIZMO ONID into your Everflow account to link the systems. This ONID is unique to your account and should not be shared with others, or used in multiple tracking integrations simultaneously.
To learn how to find your ONID, please review this article: Where Can I find the ONID for my SUPPRESS Account?
2. Next, you will just need to paste the ONID to the proper field in Everflow. In the left-hand vertical menu within Everflow, click on Control Center, and then select Integrations.
3. Then click Suppression List from the horizontal menu bar, followed by selecting the Edit button.
4. Toggle the “Enabled” switch to green from red, and paste in your ONID. Then save the page. All done!
Validate Your Setup
In order to ensure the activation worked properly, you will want to navigate to an Offer within Everflow, and look for OPTIZMO functionality.
First, click into your Advertisers menu on the left-hand vertical column, and select Manage. Once your list of active Advertisers populates, select any you wish to review. We’re using Coca-Cola in this example:
If you see the OPTIZMO menu item as circled below, the integration is live.
To learn how to create an Opt-out List in Everflow, please review this article: Everflow - How to Create an Opt-Out List, and Attach it to my Offer
Setup Troubleshooting Tips
Why can’t I see the OPTIZMO menu item after going through the setup process?
1. Log out of Everflow and log back in.
2. If the ONID is not appearing in your Control Center, try pasting again and ensure you’ve saved the page update.
If you need assistance with this, please contact us: email@example.com