We will email you in a variety of situations, including:
- Signing up for a new account
- Resetting your password
- Important account level alerts
In rare cases, our emails may fail to reach your inbox. Here are some steps you can take to ensure you are receiving emails from OPTIZMO regarding ACCESS:
- Sometimes email providers incorrectly mark our emails as spam. Check your spam or junk folder to see if our emails ended up there.
- Add OPTIZMO email addresses to your address book to make sure our emails never get lost:
- email@example.com (for signup and user account notifications)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for support request notifications)
- Your email inbox storage may be full. Delete some emails and empty your trash folder to make room for our emails.
- Check with your email service provider or IT department. Often they will be running an additional level of spam and security filtering that may have incorrectly blocked our emails.
If you still experience issues with email delivery after following these steps, please email our support team at email@example.com. Please email support from the email address you signed up with so we can verify you as the owner of the account.