Add an Affiliate to an existing Campaign in your SUPPRESS account.
*Please note - if your SUPPRESS account is integrated with one of our tracking system partners, do not add an Affiliate manually. Affiliates are added to SUPPRESS automatically through those tracking platforms.
1. Hover your cursor over the Campaigns option under the Configuration menu and select Campaigns. (In a Network account, campaigns are created at the Advertiser Profile level by selecting the Advertisers menu option).
2. From the Campaigns page, find the Campaign to which you need to add an Affiliate and select the Campaign Name.
3. Then select the Edit Campaign button from the Campaign Profile page.
4. Next, from the Settings page of the Campaign scroll down to the Choose Affiliates section and select the new Affiliate(s) you would like to add to this Campaign.
*Please note - if the Affiliate does not exist and needs to be added, then select the Create New Affiliate button. To learn more about how to add an Affiliate to your SUPPRESS account, please review this article: How to Create an Affiliate
5. If you are ready for the Affiliate(s) to receive an Access Key for this Campaign, enable the Email New Access Keys option.
If you would like to send the Access Key manually when you are ready, refer to this article for the next steps: How do I resend an Access Key to an Affiliate?.
6. Lastly, select the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org