This document will show you how to create a new Campaign.
- Hover your cursor over the Campaigns option under the Configuration menu and select Campaigns. (In a Network account, campaigns are created at the Advertiser Profile level by selecting the Advertisers menu option).
- From the Campaigns page, select the Create a Campaign button. (In a Network account, select the Advertiser's name you need to create a Campaign for and then select Create a Campaign from the Advertiser's Profile page).
- Next, select the desired Opt-Out List to attach it to this Campaign in the Opt-Out List details section. If there is no Suppression File (Opt-Out List), you may create one by clicking the Add Opt-Out List link adjacent to the drop-down menu. Please see Create an Opt-Out List for further instructions on how to set up a Suppression File.
- Then add the Campaign Name. This name your Mailers will see; not to be confused with the List name. The Campaign name is the email offer your Affiliates will be running on your behalf. The Mailers won't see the Opt-Out List name but usually, the Opt-Out List name is similar to the offer name.
- The Short Description field is optional but is there to add internal notes to help identify a particular Campaign. This is not seen by your Mailers.
- If you are Distributing Creative with this Campaign, you can set the From Addresses, Subject Lines, Instructions, and Opt-Out Test Variable in Campaign Creative Details. (Contact your sales rep for more info if you are interested in hosting and distributing your creative assets in SUPPRESS.)
- Choose Mailers
Next, select which Mailers will have access to this Campaign. There are two options: Give Access to All Mailers or Give Access to Selected Mailers. The difference between the two depends on how you plan on working with your mailers. If you are going to have different Mailers running each offer, then use "Give Access to Selected Mailers". This will allow you to select the different mailing partners you are working with. Alternatively, if you are using the same mailing partners for all your offers then selecting "Give Access to All Mailers". OPTIZMO recommends using "Give Access to Selected Mailers" every time because this will help avoid giving access to unwanted Mailers.
- Email Access Keys
If selected and enabled, the system will automatically email the Campaign's Access Key to the Mailer. If not, you will need to manually send these keys to your Mailers when you are ready to do so.
- Mailers Restrictions (optional)
You may choose to add an expiration date to the Campaign to terminate access on that date (e.g. 12/31/21 for a Winter holiday campaign). Once the date is reached all access keys previously sent to your Affiliates will no longer work. that once met, would also terminate access.
- Affiliate Tracking Settings
If integrated with a tracking platform, this field will be auto-populated. Do not manually add or remove information from this field or it could affect the integration.
- Finally, save your changes by clicking on the blue Create a Campaign button at the end of the page.
If you have further questions, please contact us: email@example.com