How to Manually Add Email Addresses to an Opt-Out List
This article will show you how to manually add email addresses to an existing Opt-Out List.
- To begin, select the Opt-Out Lists option under the Configuration menu (In a Network account, Opt-Out Lists are created at the Advertiser Profile Level by selecting the Advertisers menu option).
- Then select the name of the list you would like to add email addresses to.
- Then from the list profile page, select the drop-down arrow from the Edit Opt-Out Lists button and select Add Emails.
- Lastly, you can either upload a file with the email address(s) that needs to be added or paste them directly in the Paste List section.
For Network users, you cannot add emails to Linked Lists with this method. You will need to send them to the Advertiser who owns the list or add them to your Global Opt-Out List, which will append them to every list being accessed from your account.
We accept the following formats for imports:
- Plain Text - plain text file with each Email on a separate line.
- CSV - comma delimited file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Tab - tab delimited file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Pipe - pipe delimited (|) file with multiple columns (our system will auto-detect the column with the Email).
- Zip - file containing either of the above files (single file only, no directories/paths).
If you have further questions about this, please contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org